HIV transmission and rimming

Do I have to ever worry about catching hiv from a guy that is rimming me?

Response from Mr. Sowadsky

If you are on the receiving end from someone rimming you (oral-anal sex), you are only being exposed to saliva, and nobody has ever been infected with HIV through saliva. This activity is very low risk for HIV and other diseases. If you are rimming another person, normally you would be at low risk for HIV, unless you'd be exposed to visible blood (which is usually not the case during rimming). However, although you would be at low risk for HIV, you would be at HIGH risk for other diseases, including bacterial infections (such as E. coli), parasitic infections (such as Giardia), and viral infections (such as Hepatitis A). On the bright side, there is now a very effective vaccine available against Hepatitis A. If you enjoy rimming your partner, and if you get vaccinated, this would be one less disease you'd have to worry about. So in summary, if your partner is rimming you, your risk for HIV is low. If you're rimming your partner, your risk is low for HIV (assuming no blood is present), but you'd be at high risk for other infectious diseases. If you have further questions regarding HIV or even Hepatitis A or other infectious diseases, please contact me at "nvhotline@aol.com" or call me at 1-800-842-AIDS.

Vaginal Touching
Would Hiv survive on a lollipop?