Is urine-drinking safe?

I like to drink my mistress urine, is it dangerous or a save sexual game ? I cant find any answer on that, culd you help ? Thanks Rene

Response from Mr. Sowadsky

Rene,

Thank you for your question. Drinking urine is low risk as far as HIV is concerned. The concentrations of the HIV virus in urine is so low, that nobody to date has been infected with HIV this way. If however, there were to be blood in the urine, then there would be a risk. However, blood is not normally found in urine. There would potentially be a risk of getting other various infections, but as far as HIV is concerned, your risk of infection would be very low. So urine is considered a low risk body fluid when we're talking about HIV and other STD's as well.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to call the Centers for Disease Control at 1.800.232.4636 (Nationwide). Rick Sowadsky MSPH CDS

No pre-cum
Relation of Menstrual Cycle to Risk of Infection?