Mentally Challenged Prevention

I'm not sure if this is where this question but I would like to know where I can find information about the prevention methids and how much is being done to educate the "challenged" on safe sex and HIV/AIDS. and also what type of treatments are there for them, is the government ready for the epidemic to hit that population. So if you coul dtell me some sources I would appreciate it. Thanl you very much!

Response from Mr. Sowadsky

Hi. Thank you for your question.

There are indeed resources and information available to educate the Mentally Handicapped about safer sex and AIDS. The following are some research articles and resources I found:

Kelly J, Murphy D, Bahr G

Semen and nipples
Handling condom after sex