|Is it safe to drink your own semen?
Dec 24, 1996
I'd like to know if drinking your own semen is safe?
| Response from Mr. Sowadsky
Hi. Thank you for your question.
Infectious diseases only go from one person to another. No matter what you do by yourself, or with your own body fluids, you will not get any infectious disease. This is not considered a risky activity.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the Centers for Disease Control at 1.800.232.4636 (Nationwide).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Kissing?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- How Common Is Pubic Lice?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- Surveys On Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.