Blow job with finger in rectum

A prostitute gave me a blow job (with condom) and while doing that she put her finger in my rectum. Not very far, but i felt it. I had no sores over there and her fingers seemed reasonable clean. Do i need a test?

Response from Mr. Sowadsky

Hi. Thank you for your question.

The activities that you engaged with when you were with this prostitute are considered very low risk for HIV. Receiving oral sex is a low risk activity, and becomes an even lower risk when using a condom. Fingering is also considered low risk, since you are not being exposed to the vaginal secretions or the blood of the prostitute. Therefore, you are not considered at any significant risk for HIV.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the Centers for Disease Control at 1.800.232.4636 (Nationwide).

Contact with a womans period blood The Body: Rick Sowadsky M.S.P.H., C.D.S, Answers to Safe Sex Questions
oral sex risk