Worried

I inserted my finger inside a prostitutes vagina for 2 seconds.It did not go deep, maybe 2 centimetres, and I came to a barrier at this point. I did not notice any cuts on my finger before that and don't remember cutting myself.What is my risk? Has there ever been a reported case of contracting it from this?

Response from Mr. Sowadsky

Hi. Thank you for your question.

For the answer to your risk of infection, please see the question, "Fingering" which answers this question in detail.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to call the Centers for Disease Control at 1.800.232.4636 (Nationwide).

Kissing and infection with HIV
oral sex and gum diseases