Exotic Dancers - Lap Dancing Low Risk, do I need to be tested?

Question 1: I recently went to a closed door party at a local nightclub. I was treated to a lap dance (actually several lap dances) from one of the dancers - complements of my buddy. I noticed after the dance that my pants were a bit damp. I would bet that most of the dampness if not all of it was from my own excitement and not hers. I'd be flattering myself if I thought otherwise. If some of the fluid was hers (she was wearing panties) or perhaps the male patron from prior dance had dampened her, could I be at risk because of of the abrasion of my clothes rubbing against my penis and the possible but unlikely contact with fluids other than my own ?

Question 2: A few days ago I sent a question regarding contact that I had with a dancer/stripper (my question was titled "Exotic Dancer, worried or feeling guilty"). In your answer, you indicated that what contact that I had was considered low risk and that it was highly unlikely that I could have contracted HIV. Given my low risk factor, do I still need to be tested? or is testing only necessary for those that fall into a higher risk catagory? Thanks for your time and thanks for this valuable survice.

Response from Mr. Sowadsky

Hi. Thank you for your questions. Based on the circumstances presented in the first question, the person was not at any risk for HIV, since the womans vaginal secretions and blood never had a direct access to their bloodstream. They are therefore not at risk for HIV. In regard to both of these questions, I see no reason for low-risk people to be tested for HIV.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to call the Centers for Disease Control at 1.800.232.4636 (Nationwide).

Why male-to-female not 100%?
Question #1: Can HIV be passed by kissing someone who has given oral sex to a third person? Question #2: Kissing and licking a small cut or scrape? Question #3: Protected Sex with a woman