How many proven oral sex infections solely from precum proven?

I read a lot about the "possibility" of HIV infection from Oral Sex.. but the studies I've read only mention 17 cases in the U.S. and do not distinquish between oral sex to orgasm.. i.e.: the swallowing of Semen.. and oral sex without swallowing semen. Can you point me to a study, website, report.. that specifically studies HIV infection risk from oral sex solely through precum? Instead of vague "risky, riskier" non scientific evaluations based on statistical calculations of probability.. I am looking for an actual study focusing solely on this issue... is there one out there?

Response from Mr. Sowadsky

Hi. Thank you for your question. We do not keep statistics on how many people became infected from oral sex (or even vaginal and anal sex for that matter). See the posting, "Percentage of documented cases of transmission through oral sex?" for more information on this topic.

We also do not keep statistics on how many people became infected from pre-cum vs. semen. However, we do know that white blood cells infected with HIV can be found in pre-cum (also known as pre-ejaculatory fluid). Since HIV infected cells can be found in pre-cum, we therefore know that pre-cum poses a risk of infection, if it has an access to the partners bloodstream. Pre-cum normally does not pose a high risk of infection, simply because you are normally only exposed to a small amount of pre-cum, as compared to semen. Semen poses a much greater risk of infection, since one is normally exposed to a greater quantity of semen. The more pre-cum and/or semen one is exposed to, the greater the risk of infection. This is true whether we are talking about vaginal intercourse, anal intercourse, or oral sex. For any of these activities, there is some risk of infection from pre-cum alone. However, the risk would be much greater if the partner was exposed to semen.

Since studies have shown that pre-cum does have the virus in it, we know there is some risk of infection during vaginal, anal, and oral sex. But nobody can quantitate the risk other than to say, the risk is less than exposure to semen; also, the more pre-cum and/or semen you are exposed to, the greater the chances that infection will take place.

References:

Detection of HIV-1 DNA Sequences in Pre-Ejaculatory Fluid

Interval time between precum and cum
Risk of transmission statistics