Semen In The Eye
Apr 16, 1998
CAN YOU CONTRACT THIS VIRUS THROUGH THE EYE?
Response from Mr. Sowadsky
Hi. Thank you for your question. For a discussion of the risks of HIV infection through the eyes, see the posting, SAFE BUT STILL GOT HIV.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to e-mail me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" or call me at (Nationwide). I'm glad to help!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Black Spots A Symptom Of HIV?
- Are White Spots A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.