Putting on condom backwards

Dear Doctor,

Can you tell me how risky this situation is below:

I (female) started to put a condom on (male) noticed that I was putting it on the wrong way.....flipped it over and continued with sex. Oral first on (him) with condom on and then sex with no ejaculation.

period.

should I get tested??

Response from Mr. Sowadsky

Hi. Thank you for your question.

This is an example of an incorrect use of a condom. If you start to put a condom on, and you discover that you are putting it on backwards, do NOT turn it around then roll it on. If you do this, you may be exposed to his pre-cum or any discharge he may have (from chlamydia, gonorrhea, or other STDs). If you discover you put the condom on backwards, throw it away and put on a new one. In a case such as this, you are indeed at a potential risk of infection (if your partner had HIV or another STD). In this case, we would recommend that you get tested for these diseases. Condoms will only protect you if you use them every time and use them correctly.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to call the Centers for Disease Control at 1.800.232.4636 (Nationwide).

Protection when fingering and fisting
Testing condoms for holes