A big Thank You for Dr. Sowadsky !!!

Hi. Just wanted to drop a note and say thank you for all the wonderful answers you've given to the varied questions you get. Not only do you provide the scientific knowledge, oftentimes you also serve as counselor. To think that you do this only in your spare time is amazing. You really must love your work, and more importantly, really, really care about people. On behalf of everyone who has/will benefit from your wonderful insights, Our heartfelt gratitude. Here's hoping that HIV will be irrelevant for my 5 yr. old cousin when he grows up. Keep up the Good Work!!!

Response from Mr. Sowadsky

Hi. Thank you so much for the complements. You really made me very happy! As long as people have questions about HIV/AIDS and other Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD's), I'll be here to answer your questions. All too often, people don't know where to turn for answers to their questions. I'm glad the Internet has given people all around the world an opportunity to learn about HIV/AIDS. I'm also glad that "The Body" has given me this opportunity to answer people's personal questions.

If you ever have any personal concerns regarding HIV/AIDS or other STD's, please feel free to post your questions on this website, or send me a confidential e-mail at "nvhotline@aol.com". And thank you again for your kind words of appreciation.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to call the Centers for Disease Control at 1.800.232.4636 (Nationwide). Rick Sowadsky MSPH CDS

your lien
Why a rise in AIDS?