|info about aids on www
Nov 7, 1996
Is it possible to get a list from you with internet-sites concerning aids? Thanks, Johan Vrancken
| Response from Mr. Sowadsky
Thank you for your question.
There are a number of excellent AIDS related websites on the Internet. This website ("The Body") provides a great source of up-to-date information. The website address for the home page is:
Some other AIDS websites are:
Marty Howard's Website
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Will A Male Have Chlamydia Symptoms?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Vitamins Should I Take If I Have Herpes?
- What Happens When Herpes Virus Enters Your Body?
- What Does It Mean If My Pap Smear Is Normal But I Am Hpv Positive?
- What Does Herpes On The Vagina Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.