Needy of InformationThe Body: Rick Sowadsky M.S.P.H., C.D.S, Answers to Safe Sex Questions

I'm intrested in knowing exactly every thing this is to know about sex. Like the right way to to give a blow job to the right way to french kiss, and everything in between. Could you send me some info, Please!!!

Response from Mr. Sowadsky

Hi. Thank you for your question.

The purpose of this webpage is to answer peoples questions about AIDS and Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD's), and how a person may reduce their risks of these diseases. This page is not designed to teach people how to have sex, or techniques of having sex (other than specific safer sex information, such as condom use etc.). I do know there are forums regarding ways to have sex, throughout the Internet. Such forums include newsgroups, and sex forums on various online services. You will need to use an Internet search tool (such as Gopher or Web Crawler) to find such newsgroups and websites. Some online services also have search tools to find these types of forums. Check with your local Internet Service Provider to find out what search tools are available to you.

If you have any specific questions about AIDS or Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD's), please feel free to e-mail me at "nvhotline@aol.com" or call me at 1-800-842-AIDS (Nationwide). I'm glad to help!

HIV-B that targets CD8 cellsThe Body: Rick Sowadsky M.S.P.H., C.D.S, Answers to Safe Sex Questions
Anal Sex & HIV Positive, is it safe?The Body: Rick Sowadsky M.S.P.H., C.D.S, Answers to Safe Sex Questions