HEAL The Body: Rick Sowadsky M.S.P.H., C.D.S, Answers to Safe Sex Questions

Can you tell me about HEAL and the accuracy of the information they are presenting, which in essence claims that HIV does not cause AIDS. My friend is having sex with a woman who has tested positively for HIV, and he's now now claiming that he's not at risk. Help me, please.

Response from Mr. Sowadsky

Hi. Thank you for your question.

It has been well established for many years that HIV is the definitive cause of AIDS. There are literally hundreds of research papers proving that HIV causes AIDS. If your friend is having unprotected sex with an HIV positive woman, he is at risk of getting infected himself. If he refuses to believe the facts about AIDS, there's little anybody can do. Sometimes people have to learn the hard way (by getting the disease themselves), that what we're telling people is the truth. You may wish to give your friend our 800 number so he can call us himself, and learn the truth about HIV. But if he refuses to learn about HIV/AIDS the easy way (listening to our information), then he may have to learn the hard way (getting the disease). Sometimes people only listen to what they want to hear. Once again, feel free to give your friend our 800 number (or e-mail address if he's on the Internet), and we'd be happy to educate your friend as to the truth about HIV and AIDS. Unfortunately, there is a lot of misinformation out there. The purpose of this website is to give people the proven information about AIDS, and to dispell the many myths and misinformation that still exists about this disease. All the information that I give people is backed up with scientific research data from scientists from all over the world.

For more information on this issue, please see the question, "HIV: Cause? or Correlation only" and "What about Deusberg and others?"

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the Centers for Disease Control at 1.800.232.4636 (Nationwide).

Latest Stats? The Body: Rick Sowadsky M.S.P.H., C.D.S, Answers to Safe Sex Questions
new wristwatch displays blood analysisThe Body: Rick Sowadsky M.S.P.H., C.D.S, Answers to Safe Sex Questions