Latest Stats? The Body: Rick Sowadsky M.S.P.H., C.D.S, Answers to Safe Sex Questions

I was just wondering what some of the latest statistics are for teens and the HIV Virus..... do you know where I may be able to find a web page or such that could give me answers?

Response from Mr. Sowadsky

Hi. Thank you for your question.

For the latest HIV and AIDS statistics for the United States (including statistics among teens), go to the following website:

http://www.cdc.gov/nchstp/hiv_aids/stats/hasrlink.htm

For statistics in other countries, you may wish to contact the World Health Organization. Their website address is:

http://www.who.ch/Welcome.html

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the Centers for Disease Control at 1.800.232.4636 (Nationwide).

Write a Book/Guide! The Body: Rick Sowadsky M.S.P.H., C.D.S, Answers to Safe Sex Questions
HEAL The Body: Rick Sowadsky M.S.P.H., C.D.S, Answers to Safe Sex Questions