Warts & Herpes

I have a question about warts & herpes about 3 weeks ago i had protected sex with a prostitute.2 1/2 weeks later i started having itches and rashes around my genital,penis area,i also had a redish little spot on the side of my penis that dissapeared in 3 days after that i had 2 more red spots,i went to my doctor plus 3 other clinics and they told me its not warts or herpes so what could it be? i still dont know what to believe.

It seems like a visit to your doctor and three other clinics is plenty of evidence that your symptom is not related to HPV or herpes. If there was something of concern, a second or third opinion should have picked up on what others had missed.

It sounds like you are convinced something is wrong, when in fact, the information proves otherwise. This sort of anxiety is common in this forum, and can sometimes be attributed to complicated feelings about sex and sexuality. Pay attention to your thoughts and feelings about your sexual experiences; you might find that they play some role in your current anxieties.

RMK

dental infection
Having Sex with an affected Partner