Not a question

Dear Rick, I would just like to say that your web page (and effort!) are to be congratulated!! I live in Tasmania, Australia and was worried about the term "open cut". At last a page that explained these terms and cleared up the ambiguity surrounding them. Sincerely, Mark

Response from Mr. Sowadsky

Hi. Thank you for your question.

Mark,

Thank you for your nice comments. The purpose of this website is to answer people's questions in a way that they can easily understand. I'm glad this site was able to help you with your personal concerns.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to call the Centers for Disease Control at 1.800.232.4636 (Nationwide).

Why are civil liberties of those at risk of infection not so important as those infected already?
WHY HAVE CHILDREN?