Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

is this sexual problem going to last forever? Pregnancy through non-intercourse methods
Jul 30, 1997

Question #1:

My girlfriend and I have not had sex. However, we have performed sexual acts on each other. Just at the point of orgasm, she loses all control of her bladder and urinates at the same time. I'm not mad. I am worried about her health and want to know if this is serious and how to stop it.

Question #2:

Could my girlfriend be pregnant without us having intercourse. She has missed her last period and a few days before she was due we were getting into some heavy petting-type situations. There may have been some sperm on my finger but I doubt it. If there was and I put it inside her could she be pregnant? Also is sperm let out before ejaculation? her hand was running all over my penis and then she could have got some sperm on my fingers which went inside her. Could she be pregnant??????

Response from Mr. Sowadsky

Hi. Thank you for your questions. Due to space limitations, this website is here for information on AIDS and other Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD's). Unfortunately, I cannot cover all areas of sex and sexuality.

In regard to the first question, if a person loses control of their bladder (also known as incontinence), this is something that they need to discuss with their physician. Therefore, your girlfriend needs to talk about this problem with her personal physician (preferably a gynecologist --a physician specializing in the female reproductive tract, and related areas). Her loss of bladder control may indicate a medical problem.

If you are looking for information about sex issues unrelated to infectious diseases and safer sex, let me refer you to some other websites.

Previous
THE LIVING AND THE DEAD
Next
Reckless Endangerment

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.