is this sexual problem going to last forever? Pregnancy through non-intercourse methods

Question #1:

My girlfriend and I have not had sex. However, we have performed sexual acts on each other. Just at the point of orgasm, she loses all control of her bladder and urinates at the same time. I'm not mad. I am worried about her health and want to know if this is serious and how to stop it.

Question #2:

Could my girlfriend be pregnant without us having intercourse. She has missed her last period and a few days before she was due we were getting into some heavy petting-type situations. There may have been some sperm on my finger but I doubt it. If there was and I put it inside her could she be pregnant? Also is sperm let out before ejaculation? her hand was running all over my penis and then she could have got some sperm on my fingers which went inside her. Could she be pregnant??????

Response from Mr. Sowadsky

Hi. Thank you for your questions. Due to space limitations, this website is here for information on AIDS and other Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD's). Unfortunately, I cannot cover all areas of sex and sexuality.

In regard to the first question, if a person loses control of their bladder (also known as incontinence), this is something that they need to discuss with their physician. Therefore, your girlfriend needs to talk about this problem with her personal physician (preferably a gynecologist --a physician specializing in the female reproductive tract, and related areas). Her loss of bladder control may indicate a medical problem.

If you are looking for information about sex issues unrelated to infectious diseases and safer sex, let me refer you to some other websites.

THE LIVING AND THE DEAD
Reckless Endangerment