Thanks to Mr. Sowadsky!

Im just one of those persons who have been reading The Body every single day for months now. I had an hiv test after 7 months of a very posible exposure to the virus= negative.

During all those 7 months I requested the help of Mr. Sowadsky many different times and I always had an answer( via e mail, by phone and through this column.)

I took his advice in many different aspects, and I believe I made it through because of his excellent work.

I do not live in the States, Im South American and his service has been millions of times superior to any of the other hot lines I have called for help ( World Wide !)

I also would like to thank Dr. Murphy who also answered some of my questions and Dr. Gallant who finally answered

( I believe he got mad, but he answered anyways.)

THANKS, THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(IF I EVER GO TO NEVADA, I WILL PASS BY AND TREAT YOU A BEER!)

Response from Mr. Sowadsky

Hi. Thank you for your comments and complements. I'm glad I was able to help you!

If you have any further questions, please feel free to call the Centers for Disease Control at 1.800.232.4636 (Nationwide).

Give me your opinion!
Anti-viral properties of semen?