Rash on Genitals

I experienced flu like symptoms 3 weeks after a possible hiv exposure and now I also developed a Rash on the head of my penis. Could this rash be hiv/herpes related or are rashes for hiv usually on the trunk or face?

It is important that you rely on the clinical advice of a medical professional in person when experiencing symptoms that concern you. While it is important that you educate yourself about HIV and STDs, diagnosing yourself over the internet is not wise.

Rashes related to recent HIV infection commonly appear on the trunk of the body. If you are concerned that the rash on the head of your penis is related to a sexually transmitted infection, see a medical professional as soon as possible. You can also look at some detailed pictures of STDs to get an idea of what symptoms look like(http://www.thebody.com/sowadsky/symptoms/symptoms.html).

RMK

Am I Crazy
Safe Sex?