Am I Crazy

I had an experience with another man, where we both had condoms on and just rubbed and grinded. Plus very little oral (mainly kissing of genitals rather than sucking). Since we had condoms on the entire time, am I safe to assume this is not worth worrying about or get tested for HIV, Correct?

Thank you for your work

You are right to assume that there is practically no risk of transmission in the episode that you describe. It is important to remember that, in order for HIV to be transmitted from one person to another, HIV infected fluids need to come into contact with an uninfected person's mucous membranes or bloodstream.

Sexual transmission of HIV is only known to occur through anal, vaginal, and oral sex. There is no evidence that HIV is transmitted through grinding, mutual masturbation, rubbing, and the like. Testing is not necessary for any of these activities.

RMK

Which is of greater risk?
Rash on Genitals