Oct 31, 2001
can i get infected by smelling someone's wet fart?
Response from Mr. Kull
How could I resist...
HIV is not airborne, meaning that HIV is not spread through the air, so no, you could not get infected by smelling someone's moist flatulence (yuck).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Normal Blood Count And Hiv
- Is A Yeast Infection That Wont Go Away Is An Early Symptom Of Hiv?
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
- Will I Have Hpv For The Rest Of My Life?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Type Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.