Oct 31, 2001
can i get infected by smelling someone's wet fart?
| Response from Mr. Kull
How could I resist...
HIV is not airborne, meaning that HIV is not spread through the air, so no, you could not get infected by smelling someone's moist flatulence (yuck).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Farting A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Redness In The Throat In Hiv Positive
- Does Your Body Produce Natural Antibodies Against Hepatitis B?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Though Cleaning Teeth?
- Peripheral Neuropathy Causing The Feeling Of Cold Feet
- What Do The Patches In Your Mouth Look Like When You Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.