Oct 31, 2001
can i get infected by smelling someone's wet fart?
Response from Mr. Kull
How could I resist...
HIV is not airborne, meaning that HIV is not spread through the air, so no, you could not get infected by smelling someone's moist flatulence (yuck).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv And Foot Rash
- Chances Of Getting Hiv By Having Sex One Time With A Positive Person
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What To Use For Shingles On Neck?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.