Oct 28, 2001
i want to know if your partner doesn't have STDS can i still get it? b/c i'm scared i have it, b/c i got all the signs of it.
Response from Mr. Kull
Sexually transmitted infections can only be acquired if you have sexual contact with someone who is infected with and STD. Infection with an STD is caused by bacteria or virus that are actually passed from one person to another through intimate sexual contact. STDs are not acquired in other ways, nor are they simply "created" by having sexual activity with someone who is not infected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.