Oct 28, 2001
i want to know if your partner doesn't have STDS can i still get it? b/c i'm scared i have it, b/c i got all the signs of it.
Response from Mr. Kull
Sexually transmitted infections can only be acquired if you have sexual contact with someone who is infected with and STD. Infection with an STD is caused by bacteria or virus that are actually passed from one person to another through intimate sexual contact. STDs are not acquired in other ways, nor are they simply "created" by having sexual activity with someone who is not infected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vomiting An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.