Oct 28, 2001
i want to know if your partner doesn't have STDS can i still get it? b/c i'm scared i have it, b/c i got all the signs of it.
| Response from Mr. Kull
Sexually transmitted infections can only be acquired if you have sexual contact with someone who is infected with and STD. Infection with an STD is caused by bacteria or virus that are actually passed from one person to another through intimate sexual contact. STDs are not acquired in other ways, nor are they simply "created" by having sexual activity with someone who is not infected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Stds Cause Cancer?
- What Are The Ways That Stds Are Passed From One Person To Another?
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- How Often Do You Get Hepatitis B Vaccination?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.