Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Just a compliment
Oct 28, 2001

I've been reading your forum for several months now. For several months, I've been worried abt. getting AIDS through an incident a couple months ago. I received oral sex with a condom on. The condom did not break. I heard some things and checked on the internet. The sources I saw online scared me. They said that you could get AIDS from that and it was a common way. This gave me a lot of anxiety. Until I saw your forum. It explained everything in detail that I wanted to know. It shown me that my anxiety was out of place since what I did did not put me in risk for HIV (oral sex with condom) and I do not have to have testing done (except only for my peace of mind.) I like to thank you for ending all the anxiety and have to say you are doing a good job on the forum with helping people.

Response from Mr. Kull

Thanks for the compliment. Hopefully others will be helped in the ways you were by reading about other people's experiences, getting the facts, and moving on with their lives.

RMK

Previous
test confidence
Next
Unprotected Sex

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.