Just a compliment

I've been reading your forum for several months now. For several months, I've been worried abt. getting AIDS through an incident a couple months ago. I received oral sex with a condom on. The condom did not break. I heard some things and checked on the internet. The sources I saw online scared me. They said that you could get AIDS from that and it was a common way. This gave me a lot of anxiety. Until I saw your forum. It explained everything in detail that I wanted to know. It shown me that my anxiety was out of place since what I did did not put me in risk for HIV (oral sex with condom) and I do not have to have testing done (except only for my peace of mind.) I like to thank you for ending all the anxiety and have to say you are doing a good job on the forum with helping people.

Thanks for the compliment. Hopefully others will be helped in the ways you were by reading about other people's experiences, getting the facts, and moving on with their lives.

RMK

test confidence
Unprotected Sex