unsafe sex in korea

hi , just came from south korea were i had sex with a prostitute , in the middle of the act she took off my condom and gave me oral sex than she came on top of me and i came in her without the condom , after it i saw that my skin was hurt near the top what are the chances i will get aids ? when should i take a test , can i have sex with my wife before the test? please answer as i havn't slept for 3 nights as i am terified thank you

There is a risk for infection with HIV if you have unprotected insertive vaginal sex with an HIV infected person. Making a decisions as to how to approach this situation with your wife is a difficult one. Since you are at risk for infection, it would be advisable that you do your best to protect your wife from exposure (no unprotected sex).

Please read "Honest Advice" (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Current/Q77652.qna) for a response to a story like yours.

RMK

drinking session
Prostitute Safe Sex