Transmission through shrimp??

Hi Mr. Kull. I know this will probably sound strange, but I bought some shrimp from the store today and it was frozen.While I was taking the shrimp out, the sharp part of the tail poked my finger.That made me start to think that what if one of workers poked their fingers on that same shrimp? I know that is very unlikely, but not impossible.The tails were extremely sharp.I am scared because the shrimp were from Thailand and I know that they have a lot of AIDS cases there. I remember you talking about the survivability of HIV and you said that freezing or cold temperatures could preserve the virus. Basically I am asking if I should be worried.I already am, but I wanted to hear your opinion.Please answer as quickly as possible as I am trying not to freak out about this, but it is getting harder.Thank you!

HIV is NOT TRANSMITTED THROUGH CASUAL CONTACT!!!!!!!

See "Misperceptions about HIV and Transmission" (http://www.thebody.com/cdc/factv.html).

RMK

PLEASE ANSWER ME!
mutual masturbation-how carefull should we really be?