PLEASE ANSWER ME!

My sex partner has been tested negative after her window period and so am I. I only received oral sex from the girl.

But I keep getting hives and have been going for about a month and a half. What is wrong with my body?

Only antihistamine helps but come back again when I temporary stop taking it.

Am I infected? Why am I having such weird symtoms which the doctor cannot find any cause? The hives really scares me of having HIV or some rare strain!

Please tell me please!

Please do not send in questions repeatedly to the forums at The Body. It really slows down the process. Thanks.

There is no evidence that HIV is transmitted through receiving oral sex.

Hives are not a symptom of HIV infection. Hives can be attributed to your body's response to a certain allergen (something that causes an allergic response), like foods, medicines, or insect bites. It is also possible that you will not figure out the specific cause of your hives. Sometimes people get them for a certain period of time in their lives and never figure out the cause. Hives are generally harmless.

See WebMD's information on hives (http://aolsvc.health.webmd.aol.com/content/article/1625.50521) for more info.

RMK

Is Deep Throating Risky?
Transmission through shrimp??