worried,need help please??

hey doc,i had protected sex with a prostitute two days ago,i french kissed her few times,i dont know what i was thinking,i didnt see anything on her lips,now after two days i feel ith on my lips,feel burning on my lips,do u think i could have catched herpes ,very worried please help

Guessing would be foolhardy at this point. If you develop herpes sores on your lips, it is possible that you contracted herpes from your partner. It is estimated that some 90% of adults in the U.S. are already infected with herpes simplex virus I, the type that causes oral herpes, so it is more than likely that you had already been exposed. Oral herpes is common and has no long-term consequences, and in the short term can be annoying and uncomfortable. It is important that if you do have cold sores present that you avoid having them come into contact with others.

RMK

is glans of penis made up of mucous membrane?
How great was my risk ?