anal finger sex

I went to a prostitute and because I was afraid of disease I had her finger my anus with a condom over her fingers, but my real fear is that she had begun to lick my anal area with her tongue very breifly before I stoped her. Also she did dip the condoms in vasaline before she began and I have no idea what else she has dipped in that vasaline before. Please help. Thank you

A person stimulating your anus with their finger or tongue is not a route for HIV transmission. Anal contact with vaseline on your partner's finger poses no risk for infection: there is no evidence that HIV has been transmitted through fingering and HIV does not survive in the environment long enough to pose a risk for infection (see "Survival of HIV in the Environment" http://www.thebody.com/cdc/survival.html). There is also no evidence that HIV has ever been transmitted through being the receptive partner in anilingus (having someone put their mouth on your anus, also known as rimming). See http://www.thebody.com/cdc/oralsex.html for more info.

RMK

CONFUSED AND THINKING OF KILLING MYSELF!
Very confused and depressed