Anal foreplay

During a recent sexual encounter the other person began massaging my rectum with their fingers.I was concerned and had them stop after about a minute.All other activities involved a condom and I only concerned about the massage.What was my risk?

Try to think about the model that is used to describe the sexual transmission of HIV:

HIV INFECTED FLUIDS (semen, vaginal/cervical secretions, or blood) -- coming into direct contact with -- MUCOUS MEMBRANES (the lining of the rectum, vagina, or mouth) or the BLOODSTREAM (through fresh, open cuts and sores)

Then think about the sexual behaviors that are KNOWN to transmit HIV:

ANAL, VAGINAL, and ORAL SEX

Your activity, having the anus massaged with a finger, does not fit either the model for transmission (no fluid) nor the known behaviors involving transmission (finger contact with anus). Therefore there is no risk for transmission.

RMK

Home Access
CONFUSED AND THINKING OF KILLING MYSELF!