For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

oral sex with condom

I was at a massage parlour and the girl put oil on my penis to give me a handjob. Without wiping my penis of the oil, she put a condom on and performed oral sex on me. What is the likelihood of me getting any STDs, inc. HIV ?

Thanks and regards

The likelihood of HIV transmission occurring when receiving oral sex without a condom is practically zero. There is no evidence that HIV is transmitted this way. Using a condom during oral sex practically eliminates an already negligible risk. The oil should have little influence on your risk in this case.

See the "Oral Sex" page at The Body for more info (

Elisa test and HIV strains