symptoms

i am a heterosexual male with one partner, I have been diagosed with herpes a long time ago and every now and then the symptoms do crop up, I am now experiencing some different symptoms that will not go away but I am not sure if they are herpes related or not, after sex, certain higher friction areas of my penis get raw/sore it remains red and tender scabs over and then remains slightly inflamed and tender after the scabs fall off, I have also noticed some swelling near the hole, what is this and is it herpes related?

I really can't diagnose symptoms for you. If you have questions about particular symptoms, it's best if you talk with your doctor about them, and maybe make an office visit while you are experiencing the symptoms.

RMK

Bleeding and pain after sex
oral sex with condom