|Bleeding and pain after sex
Sep 28, 2001
During sex i feal a pain when i thrust hard and when i pull out my penis is covered in blood. This has happened the last 2 times, but its never hapened before. its getting me quite worried, it feels like the bit of skin attaching the foreskin to the tip of the penis has ripped a bit. Could u tell me if this is normal when you first start having sex, if not what should i do
| Response from Mr. Kull
I can't tell you if this is normal or not. Please see a doctor if the bleeding and pain continue.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose After Touching Spit Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Touching Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Babies Transmission Of Hep C
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.