Fingering and HIV Transmission??????

I fingered a girl who I later found out had a cheating boyfriend in her past...Now I am worried I may have gotten HIV if she has it...I often bite my nails and sometimes the nail will rip some skin and cause a sore...That is why I am worried...Is it possible for the virus to get in me that way through her vaginal fluids? What kind of cut would it take? This girl refuses to take an HIV test too so that makes me worry and it is too early for me to get one...What are my chances? I also wanted to give blood when the tradegy hit but I didn't because I was afraid I may have it and dont want to infect someone cause its too early to tell if I got it. Please help, I'm scared :(

There is no evidence that HIV is transmitted through fingering. While you want to avoid having any fresh, open wounds coming into contact with fluids that are potentially carrying HIV, it is important to remember that sexual transmission of HIV is understood to occur during anal, vaginal, and oral sex.

See the response to "What are the risks from fingering someone?" (http://thebody.com/sowadsky/faqs/faq1.html#fingering).

RMK

Thanks / Donation
love bites.......can i get HIV?