Thanks / Donation

Dear Ryan,

Words cannot express gratitude for both your time and advice that you have been so generous with. Your answers are detailed ,clear and compassionate and sometimes I wonder how much patience you have for people like us.

All I can say is that there are still many moments when I can not manage without having to repeatedly go over your answers.

You will perhaps never know as to how many lives you touch.

I am keen to make donation to your favourite charity or organisation or to your programme. Kindly help me with the necessary details to do the same.

Thank you for your kind, thoughtful, and encouraging words. Money is important in fighting the AIDS pandemic, so it is great that you want to give. Take a look at The Body's list of "International AIDS/HIV Resources" (http://thebody.com/hotlines/internat.html) to see if there are any organizations you would like to help out.

RMK

masturbation
Fingering and HIV Transmission??????