Sep 27, 2001
how many times a week can i masturbate
Response from Mr. Kull
This isn't the best place for a question such as yours. I can basically say that 1) Masturbation is safe, so have fun, and 2) There's really no rule to how much you can masturbate. Masturbating regularly does not pose any particular health risk to you, and actually may have some psychological and physiological benefits.
Some people have negative feelings about masturbation for different reasons (cultural, moral, religious). If you feel like you are masturbating too much, you have guilt about masturbating, or that anything that you do or feel really gets in the way of your day-to-day functioning, talk to a professional who is qualified to help.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Doctor To See About Genital Warts?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes The Day After Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.