Quick question; vaginal secretion

First .. You are doing a great job Doc. You will never fully understand how helpful you are.

Question: Are you saying, that it is only theoretically possible to transmit HIV from fresh wet vaginal fluids very quickly to a fresh cut/sore over an open vein on the penis, by means of rubbing the vaginal secretion from the hand? Is this high risk? What do you think? Thanks very much.

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

If you are talking about the possibility of HIV transmission outside of anal, vaginal, and oral sex, then you are really looking at theoretical risk. The evidence overwhelmingly supports that sexual transmission of HIV is limited to vaginal, anal, and oral sex.

I don't know how realistic your situation is. If a vein on your penis were actually open, I doubt that you would be able to continue having sex. While common sense might dictate that you avoid having sexual fluids come into contact with your mucous membranes or bloodstream in general, it is important to remember that having that sort of contact in no way guarantees infection.

RMK

Oral sex with china prostitute
Thought I was being safe!