Oral sex with china prostitute

Hai. Last week I received oral sex (no condom) and vagina sex (condom) with a prostitute from china, she claimed herself to be 19 years old and worked there for less then 20 days. But now I am very worry that I might get infected from HIV. Do you have statistics about HIV cases in china ? And how do I know that if I am free from HIV ? Please help ?

I can direct you to information about HIV statistics in China, but those numbers will not be relevant to your situation. Being the insertive partner during oral sex (the person whose penis is being sucked) does not present a real risk for HIV transmission. There is no evidence that anyone gets infected this way. And using a condom for vaginal sex poses little risk for infection for you as well.

The UNAIDS and World Health Organization reported that, as of the end of 1999, an estimated 500,000 people in China were living with HIV. There has been much controversy about the government's response to HIV in China, which denies the threat of HIV and AIDS in their country. As a result, there is global concern about the lack of education and prevention efforts to curb the spread of HIV in China. See the following link for UNAIDS statistics (http://www.unaids.org/hivaidsinfo/statistics/june00/fact_sheets/pdfs/china.pdf).

RMK

cut in the finger
Quick question; vaginal secretion