Anal Warts

So the other day I found these warts covering my anus. I am a heterosexual male living as a woman. The other day I noticed this salty discharge. I was just wondering if there were any specific STD's that affect the anus and would result in these warts.

It is difficult to say what these "warts" are, so it would be best if you had them checked out by a doctor. Genital warts are caused by a virus, the human papillomavirus (HPV), that is transmitted by coming into contact with someone's skin (in the genital area) that is infected with HPV. 5.5 million new HPV infections per year occur in the United States alone.

It is advisable that warts are treated by a doctor. There is some preliminary research that suggests that untreated anal/rectal warts might lead to anal/rectal cancers. It is also advisable that you are conscious of sexual partners coming into contact with that area if you indeed have an HPV infection.

RMK

You were the calming voice that kept me going
Am I in trouble?