You were the calming voice that kept me going

I had and indeterminate result after donating blood.I finally got to see my ID doctor and he knew exactly what my problem was.I have 2 contributing factors that cross checked with my screening. 1. Harshimotos disease which was not responding to Meds. properly and EBV which is chronic.I had been donating blood for years and 2 months before my indeterminate result I donated for bone marrow match and I was fine. I have had no risky behavior for 1 1/2 - 2 years and always tested negative. Although Ican no longer donate blood I can still volunteer my time. Anyway my AutoAntibody disease is in check, my EBV is in check and my results are negative. You saved me during the weeks of waiting to see my dr. (he was on vacation) I was suicidal and drinking over my Red Cross results. One line in your response saved me from a sprial downfall. You said "remember you did not do anything wrong". That simple sentence put things back into place for me. Thank you and God bless you....

Glad everything worked out for you and that we were able to help out at The Body.

RMK

Vaginal Piercings
Anal Warts