Location of mucous membrane

Dear Ryan, probably you have answered my question already in your forum many times but I still hope you can answer my question? I had sex with a Chinese prostitute six months ago. We had only safe sex (with condom) oral and vaginale. Which part of the penis consists the mucous membrane? When the condom covers the penis for more than 50 and the top of the penis is not coming in direct contact with the vagina, is there still a chance to transfer HIV. Vaginale fluid is always coming in contact with the skin of the man (of course a little bit) is this dangerous? Thanks for helping me ... I appreciate it a lot!

When talking about the penis, the mucous membranes are limited to the urethra in circumcised men, and possibly the urethra, head of the penis, and foreskin of uncircumcised men. HIV does not cause infection when coming into contact with intact skin. The shaft of the penis is covered by skin which HIV cannot penetrate.

RMK

Herpes and kissing
why do some take longer to develop HIV antibodies?