odds of infection

Dear Ryan

I know that this subject must get played out but i have to ask because I think I might be falling into a depresion. You said that the odds of somone being infected from unprotected vaginal intercorse 1 time are low and that they are about 1 in 500. What I am worried about is what would they be from 1 act of recieving oral sex? Should I be worried I am litterally makeing myself sick over this one time incidence years ago because i came down with many of the symptoms of ars after( i thought it was just a bad flu untill i started reading about ars). I to scared to get tested and wanted to know if there are even odds like 1in 500 for recieving oral sex? have there been any published or reported cases of this being a risk? please answer

The risk of getting infected through receiving oral sex is theoretical only, which means that it is practically zero. Even though HIV can be found in saliva, being exposed to the saliva of infected people does not cause infection. The quantities of HIV in saliva are very low. There is one questionable case of transmission occurring through receiving oral sex, but there was probably blood in the person's mouth.

If you feel like you are getting depressed, please don't hesistate to see a mental health professional. It's important to treat depression as soon as you can.

RMK

herpes serology
READ THIS PLEASE????