please answer quick, don't have much time

i am a male and recieved oral sex from a female street worker about 3 years ago. i was wondering that if she had a cut in her mouth does it meen i would have to also a have a cut or sore on my penis to be infected by hiv? or could i be infected through the opening of my penis?

You do not need to have a cut or sore on your penis to make HIV transmission possible. Having a cut or sore may increase the risk of transmission, but having the mucous membranes of your penis exposed to HIV is sufficient for transmission. The mucous membrane lining in your urethra (the tube you pee out of) is the primary route of transmission. The lining of the foreskin of uncircumcised men may also contain cells that are susceptible to infection.

Getting infected through receiving oral sex is extremely unliklely. Transmission is possible if there is blood in your partner's mouth, otherwise the risk is only theoretical.

RMK

one more time...baby oil, condom, blood
HIV- lover performed oral on me and grazed my penis