Shypilis Chancre?

I received oral sex from a casual partner. It was a fast encounter. Seven days later I have develop a small painless and redish lump under my pubic hair region, near the base of my penis (although I received the oral sex only in my penis, my penis has not shown similar lumps). Could this be a syphilis chancre?

It is difficult to tell you what your bump was related to. Chancres generally appear between two to six weeks after exposure and usually not less than ten days. A chancre is a firm, round, and painless sore that generally appears in the location of exposure. If you suspect that you have been exposed to syphilis, please see a medical provider.

RMK

rimming and blood in saliva
one more time...baby oil, condom, blood