Aug 27, 2001
Would it make a difference in testing if I was on Acyclovir (for cold sores) at the time of exposure to HIV and HCV?
| Response from Mr. Kull
The accuracy of HIV antibody test results will not be affected by taking Acyclovir.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Can Keflex Treat Chlamydia?
- Can Wart Cream Cure Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.