beer bottle buddy's
Aug 27, 2001
could some one become infected if they drank from the same beer bottle of a recently infected person
Response from Mr. Kull
HIV is not transmitted by casual contact, which includes sharing a drink with an HIV infected person. There is no evidence that HIV has ever been transmitted this way. It is highly unlikely that anyone would become infected by contact with saliva alone.
For more about casual contact see http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/TransmissionNon/Q8645.qna.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Can Penicillin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.