beer bottle buddy's
Aug 27, 2001
could some one become infected if they drank from the same beer bottle of a recently infected person
Response from Mr. Kull
HIV is not transmitted by casual contact, which includes sharing a drink with an HIV infected person. There is no evidence that HIV has ever been transmitted this way. It is highly unlikely that anyone would become infected by contact with saliva alone.
For more about casual contact see http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/TransmissionNon/Q8645.qna.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- Is Herpes Spread By Sharing Food?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Herpes?
- What Are Long Term Effects For Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.