Putting finger into vagina
Aug 23, 2001
What is the risk of getting infected with HIV by putting fingers into a infected woman's vagina and masturbating her?
Response from Mr. Kull
The risk for infection is low. Please see the posting entitled "What are the risks from fingering someone" (http://www.thebody.com/sowadsky/faqs/faq1.html#fingering).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Sex With Sex Worker
- Erotic Massage Scared To Get Tested
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Shaking Hands
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Is Loose Stool An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.