Drunken encounter and scared to death

I had a drunken encounter with a prostitute. I know this is bad and now Im scared to death I might have gotten something. I was protected the whole time but I rubbed my hand on her vagina and I had a cut on my finger that was old- not open or bleeding but a cut none the less plus I rubbed the insides of my thighs raw at the beach earlier in the day. Now Im not sure if I got her vaginal secretions on me but am I at risk of getting HIV? This was a one time thing(with a hooker) and Im scared to death that I might have gotten something.

It is highly unlikely that you would get infected with HIV by having your hand come into contact with an HIV infected person's vagina. See the frequently asked question "What are the risks from fingering someone" (http://www.thebody.com/sowadsky/faqs/faq1.html#fingering).

RMK

Safe or Not?
Putting finger into vagina