Safe or Not?

I was just wondering I am on the pill and i am using it correctly My boyfreind and I have sex without a condom but he pulls out before he ejaculates Since Im on the pill is this safe? How high are my risks at getting pregnant?

Using "the pill" or other birth control methods (except for condoms) do not protect you against HIV or STDs. Your partner pulling out before he ejaculates may decrease your risk for infection with HIV, but does not eliminate your risk for infection with HIV or other STDs.

The pill does offer substantial protection against pregnancy, but it is possible to become pregnant on the pill. It is also possible to become pregnant by being exposed to pre-cum alone. See Planned Parenthood's website (plannedparenthood.org) for more information about pregnancy and contraception.

RMK

Killing the HIV/AIDS virus germs in the household
Drunken encounter and scared to death